Go to Market, Launch Readiness
Go to Market, launch preparation is major transition from clinical development to commercialization of the pipeline. Regardless of the scale of organization, such transition is a major challenge because of lack of resources, network, experience in the disease area, insight gaps and lack of competitive information at the beginning. Medical affairs function is a key asset driving the transition for commercialization, ideally 36 to 24 months ahead to actual launch date, in collaboration with clinical development, commercial, regulatory and market access teams.
- Start Simple and Win Early
- Define key scientific messages to engage consistently
- Focus on patients outcome but not data only.
- Personal HCP experience is key
- Proactively focus on stakeholder expectations
- Collaborate with scientific societies to support Life Cycle of the portfolio.